Heating and Cooling Repairs In El Paso, Socorro, Horizon City, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Chill Pro Solutions
Almost every month of the year requires extensive use of the HVAC system. Your expensive and valued appliances would benefit from the care of an expert and licensed professional, whether traditional air conditioning units, modern heat pumps, or ductless systems. Contact us today for heating and cooling repairs in El Paso, Socorro, Horizon City, TX, and surrounding areas.
Regular maintenance and upkeep can extend the service life of HVAC systems by more than a decade. Poor HVAC repairs can worsen the problem and deteriorate the appliance’s lifespan and warranty.
How to Choose a Trusted HVAC Company?
Choosing an HVAC company that can provide the best service for your HVAC appliances can be daunting. Therefore, to help you in your search, we have compiled a list of a few important characteristics of a professional and reliable HVAC company that can provide quality HVAC services:
- Consistently outstanding performance
- Offers good warranties on services
- Impressive testimonials
- Offers discounts and special offers on services
- A thorough evaluation of the property
- Years of industry experience
Be sure to check the credentials. By obtaining a license and certification, you can be assured that the company complies with all regulations and that it is legally permitted to provide you with the services.
The characteristics above ensure the quality and reliability of an HVAC company and assist you in choosing a reliable and trustworthy provider for all your heating and cooling needs.
What Happens in an HVAC Repair Service?
When you contact HVAC technicians for heating and cooling repairs, the technicians follow three steps carefully. There are three steps to HVAC repair:
The process varies depending on the type of HVAC unit. Due to the differences in components of different HVAC systems, the process varies depending on the system.
Air Conditioner Repair Process
- Molds, leaks, and damage will be inspected on the AC components, such as vents, refrigerant lines, and cabinets.
- Cleaning the condenser and evaporator of the AC will be the next step.
- The technician washes the drain lines and pans after cleaning them.
- If the AC air filter is dusty, the technician will replace it with a new one.
- The technician will then check the humidity levels.
- Examining the thermostat controls, the technician.
- The technician checks the electrical components after the thermostat examination.
- As well as the motor and compressor, the technician will examine their wear and tear.
- The technician will then lubricate the components of the AC.
- Inspecting the AC’s fans, blowers, and blades is crucial.
The Repair Process for a Heating System
- The technician will examine heat exchangers, ignition systems, and burners as part of the furnace inspection.
- During the appointment, the technician will look for dusty air filters and replace them with new ones to improve airflow.
- After that, the technician will dry the furnace’s pans and drain lines.
- Checking the thermostat’s accuracy and replacing the batteries are the next steps.
- A technician will check for gas leaks in the system.
- Finally, the furnace components need to be replaced.
If you are searching for the best HVAC company for heating and cooling repairs, we assure you that we are the ones for you! Does your HVAC system need repair? Visit our website to schedule an appointment today!