Central Air Installation In El Paso, Socorro, Horizon City, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Central Air Installation Services By Chill Pro Solutions
The most cost-effective air conditioning system efficiently handles your home’s heat load. Because a bad installation can cost you more money in the long run, you shouldn’t trust just anyone with your home’s high-voltage electrical and gas-burning equipment. You deserve a professional job that is completed the first time correctly. Contact us for central air installation In El Paso, Socorro, Horizon City, TX, and surrounding areas.
Common Air Conditioning Installation Problems
- Choosing the incorrect size of the air conditioner
Installing an air conditioner that is too big for your home will cause short cycling, whereas installing an air conditioner that is too small for your home will cause overwork. In both cases, the AC will suffer undue wear and tear, eventually leading to its premature demise.
- Implementing a poor drainage system
During the operation of an air conditioner, a significant amount of moisture is produced. If this moisture isn’t correctly filtered away, it can harm everything in its vicinity. This can lead to deteriorated drywall, backed-up pipes, mold growth, and musty odors in your home.
- Putting the thermostat in the incorrect location
Unfortunately, one of the most common central air installation mistakes is incorrectly positioning the thermostat. As a result, many air conditioners are forced to work longer hours than they would otherwise. It should ideally be located away from air vents and where the sun does not shine frequently.
- The ductwork that hasn’t been properly sealed
Another common AC installation blunder is failing to seal the ductwork properly. One can improve the air conditioner’s efficiency by allowing forced air to seep out from the cracks in the ducts as it passes through them.
- Putting vents in the wrong place
The placement of your vents is vital to the efficiency of your air conditioner. Putting them in the wrong spot will make your home struggle to get enough air. Unfortunately, many people make this mistake.
- Adding an excessive amount of refrigerant
When adding refrigerant, you must strictly adhere to the instructions. Adding too much refrigerant to your air conditioning system can cost you a lot of money.
- Not allowing enough clearance for the condenser
An air conditioner’s condenser must have at least 2 feet of clearance on all sides to function correctly. If it doesn’t, it will have a difficult time breathing and will have to work much harder than it would otherwise. This will result in higher energy consumption and unnecessary wear and tear.
The Significance Of Having A Professional Installation
- Ascertain that the desired level of comfort is achieved
- Maintain equipment to manufacturer’s specifications
- Reduce the cost of ongoing service
- Extend the unit’s life span
- When running, make as little noise as possible
What To Look For In A Heating And Air Conditioning Technician
- An experienced HVAC professional can assist you in selecting the best cooling system for your home. They’ll be able to explain the various options and how they’ll interact with your heating system.
- Please inquire about the education, apprenticeship, and licensing requirements that their technicians must meet.
- Team members should also have the necessary certifications to work safely on any residential or commercial system.